A BOY WHO HAVING A LONG & RELAXING HOLIDAYS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goodbye 2nd trial, hello STPM

Today just finished my 2nd trial exam....
one word............TIRED
woot~ really really pek tahan arrrhh..
today that MT2 really hard ! damn!!
wish this time result better than last time laaa...
please give me about over 2.5 CGPA...>.<

after 2 weeks, stpm!
erm....i think is 2 weeks...xD
18/11 ..count yourself baaa....

my pc just reformat C drive...and this make my pc become so quiet!
cause no sound have product...>.<
maybe got something forgot to install or what...
nevermind laa, this also good...will let me hate to play pc...haha
besides that...chinese star program also havent install it yet...
that's why i write it in english........
sorry about my poor english polluted ur brain...xO

haizzz,,,so tired.....
everytime finish a test paper..my back bone every every uncomfortable...
n look blur blur de...
so, if you want cheat me about what,,just do it that moment..
and u will success....xD

aaarhh!
wanna CRAZY liao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5


4


3


2


1

BOOM!!!!!

u guys soon have a crazy friend....hahahaa
happy?? xDDDDD




24/10/08 (12.03pm)

No comments: