A BOY WHO HAVING A LONG & RELAXING HOLIDAYS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fully charged !!!

This weekends my dad n i have successfully bulit a dog's house~ cz tht old one already break.. so no choice, we have to bulid a new one. Tht old dog's house almost got 6 or 7 years leh... quite long time althought it everyday 风吹雨打.

Last saturday, when i back from scout at school. i have been called by my dad. Tht time i already very tired liao, but no choice.. but luckily the sky helped me, tht day, the sky very quick become dark...after tht it was raining. so, i can stop my job and go to bath.. After taking my dinner, i lie on the sofa watch my tv.....不知不觉 i slept. About 8.00pm, i go to my lovely bed leh. At tht time, i jz wanna lie a while on my bed...but 不知不觉 i slept again....... So, tht was my 1st time damn early go to slip! i never slip damn early like tht eh..... as before, most early one jz only about 10.00pm baa..

Next morning, i can wake up automatically. My mum was shocked! cz every sunday morning need call by her then i jz wake up, when i wake up still very sleepy. But, tht day different o.. i didnt felt sleepy and i felt my body full with energy and power...haha. Jz until about 11.00pm i felt sleepy.. So, conclusion is 早睡早起, 非常好~ XD

Sunday tht day, my hp was back~ i call to tht shop.. n ask for my hp. When they told me my hp already can take leh...i feel happy, and a bit like unbelievable...i ask tht shopkeeper "is tht really" almost three times ...hahaha. of cz they wont lie me laaa....lie me for wat o? XD.... but when i take back my hp, i feel a bit unfamiliar...cz long time no see n no touch leh ...haha.. Haizzz, the screen become very louzy, can saw many line inside there....image become louzy. Haizzzz, made in china de....XD

But, got hp better than don't have maaa~ m i right ? hehehe...i can find ppl liao, especially "U"...X)

14/4/08 finished = 2.45pm

No comments: