A BOY WHO HAVING A LONG & RELAXING HOLIDAYS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

stpm???

STPM?????
3 days left???
why i feel nothing??!!!
don't have any stress,
nervous,
scare...
why like this??
m i fully preparing already??
why why why why why ?????
tell me WHY??
too much stress make me hate..
but now, too little also feel hate???
or i got fully confident??
see all my friend very hardworking preparing there..
almost everynight they tong xiao...didnt sleep...
but me? every night sleep like a pig...
Wow~ feel sooooo relax ?!
don't jealous yaaa...
myself also don't dare to jealous about it....
quick quick~ stress come a bit over me~~~~~~~~
so that can make me more hardworking....
my friends, lucas & ah sa...almost finish thier exam....
this make me so jealous!!
their final exam day almost is my 1st day of STPM!!
AAAiiisssKK!

STPM coming soon!
Wow woW~ nervous!! ( 很假吧?)hahahaaaxD


12.00am>>>>16/nov/08

No comments: